Get help form - Private Renters in Camden

Get Help

  • About you
  • About your landlord or managing agent
  • What is the problem?
  • What happens next?

About you

Please complete as many of the fields below to make sure your request gets through to the right service.

This form is for use by private renters. 

Do not use this form if you are a council tenant. If you are a housing association tenant, please contact them directly.

Preferred method of contact
Are you sharing your property with other people?

About your landlord or managing agent

Please provide your landlord and/or managing agent’s details so we can investigate the problem.

We will not contact your landlord or managing agent before speaking with you. 

What is the problem?

Please select all that apply

What happens next?

Your enquiry will be referred to the relevant service(s) concerning the issues you have raised.

Please allow up to 10 working days for a response. If the issue is urgent please call 020 7974 4444 (Council switchboard).

where's my nearest icon

Find my nearest

The easiest way to find nearest schools, council services, your councillors, car parks and more.